SAM Associated Partners
SAM is engaged with different stakeholders, which are individuals, groups of people and organisations representatives from the following target groups: Public and Private Educational, Industrial (Manufacturing Industry) sectors, Social Actor, National Authorities and EU Citizens.
Our Associated Partners are manufacturing experts, researchers and manufactures, training organizations, recruitment agencies, trade union; employers’ associations, national recruitment agencies and national qualifications agencies
|Associated Partner||Link||Associated Partner||Link|
How are Associated Partners collaborating in SAM?
- Participating in the AM skills needs identification and validation workshops;
- Participating in working sessions to review and develop the Professional Profiles;
- Participating in the review and development of AM Qualifications /Competence Units;
- Supporting the implementation of training courses;
- Supporting the dissemination of the project Results;
- Supporting the 3D Printing / AM raise awareness campaign with children, students and workforce;
- Other contributions.
To become SAM Associated Partner, please move to the GET INVOLVED section.